SERVE CAMBODIA 2008 <xmp> <body> </xmp>

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Hour

    Hi everyone,

    In case you are not aware yet, Happy Hour (recruitment drive for serve trips 2009) falls on 10th November, this coming monday! The entire event will last from 5pm-630pm. Dress code would be 'i survived in cambodia' t-shirt(any color is fine) and jeans.

    We will be showcasing a short video clip that sums up our entire service trip. After that we'll be performing the song "you're my sunshine". We are intending to do sth like what the kids in solid rock performed for us, just that we are using construction paper instead of fluorescent light and gloves! Hahaha.

    What we need to do now is
    - memorise the entire song
    - MEET UP and rehearse a couple of times tgt with ACTIONS AND PROPS

    We are planning to meet up in sch this SUNDAY, 9TH NOVEMBER, 1PM-3PM. Whoever that is not able to make it please try to email me aiping xinying or chihching so that we can try to figure out sth asap ok ok? thank you...

    Yilin.

    Check out Anne Murray's rendition of the song!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafLnokzeNo

    "You're my sunshine" Lyrics
    The other night dear
    As I lay sleeping
    I dreamed I held you in my arms
    When I awoke, dear
    I was mistaken
    So I hung my head and I cried.
    You are my sunshine
    My only sunshine
    You make me happy
    When skies are gray
    You'll never know dear
    How much I love you
    Please don't take my sunshine away
    (Chorus)
    So let the sun shine in
    Face it with a grin
    Smilers never loose
    And Frowners never win
    So let the sun shine in
    Face it with a grin
    Open up your heart
    and let the sun shine in
    My mommy told me something
    That little girls should know
    It's all about the devil
    And I've learned to hate him so
    I know he'll be unhappy
    Cause I'll never wear a frown
    Maybe if we keep on smiling
    He'll get tired of hangin' round
    (Repeat Chorus x2)
Left our love n kisses at 8:47 PM
Photobucket

Us

LEARN WITH ZEAL.
SERVE WITH LOVE.
ARMED WITH CARE.

Spread Some LOVE

Links

Ben
Shaun

Archives

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009

Music